Aspire Centre Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a wide range of high-quality adult safeguarded lifelong learning opportunities, which positively contribute to the diverse cultural, social and economic lives of the residents of the Borough of Wandsworth by being flexible accessible and by meeting their distinctive needs.
- We provide a range of opportunities before, during and at the end of the college day, which meet the needs of all students, parents, adults and the wider community.
- We believe that education should be available from the cradle to the grave and as such seek to provide a range of experiences for the whole community to participate in.
- We believe that we excel in the delivery of, and support to, our main activity - the education of adult learners and the need to raise levels of achievement and fulfilment to empower learners to achieve their learning and employment goals.
- We believe in equlaity of opportunity and access for all and as such some of our Lifelong Learning offer involves us in outreach activities in the community.
- We believe that we should provide a caring, safe, positive and stimulating environment in which adults and children can learn and which promotes the social, physical and emotional wellbeing or each individual.